“Academic Research guidance”
The following are the key areas of research guidance and support that E-Project training offers: Identification of Research Problem, Guidance and Support in Developing Research Background, Literature Review Guidance, Research Design and Methodology Guidance, Designing Data Collection Instruments and Data Coding and Analysis guidance and support.
- Identification of Research Problem
- Guidance and Support in Developing Research Background
At E-Project Training we take our students through the subsequent preliminary parts of chapter one of most of research projects undertaken by college and university students:
- Background of the Study
- Statement of the Problem
- Objectives/ Questions/Hypothesis
- Significance of the Study
- Scope of the Study
- Limitation of the Study
- Conceptual OR Theoretical Framework
- Operational Definition of Key Terms
- Literature Review Guidance
A literature review is an evaluative report of information found in the literature related to your selected area of study. The review should describe, summarize, evaluate and clarify this literature.. Works, which are irrelevant, should be discarded and those, which are peripheral, should be looked at critically.
In general, the literature review should:
- Provide a context for the research
- Justify the research
- Ensure the research hasn’t been done before
- Illustrate where the research fits into the existing body of knowledge
- Allow the researcher to learn from previous theory on the subject
- Illustrate how the subject has been studied previously
- Highlight flaws in previous research
- Outline gaps in previous research
- Show that the work is adding to the understanding and knowledge of the field of study
- Help refine, refocus or even change the topic
- Research Design and Methodology Guidance
We assist our clients in coming up with Research Design and methodology. We assist our clients in coming up with Research Design and methodology. The most common sections of methodology include the following:
- Research Design
- Target Population
- Sample and Sampling procedure
- Description of instruments
- Validity of the Research Instruments
- Reliability of the Research Instrument
- Data collection procedure
- Data analysis procedure
- Ethical Considerations
- Designing Data Collection Instruments
We assist our customers in developing research instruments. This mainly includes Questionnaires and Interview guides.
- Data Coding and Analysis Guidance and Support
- a) Data coding
We aid our consumers in getting into the data into the pc: information from questionnaires is coded and logged in the computer using Statistical bundle for Social Science (SPSS). This entails coding both open and closed ended items as a way to run simple descriptive or inferential analysis to get experiences on information fame. The transcribed data can be keyed within the computer.
- b) Data analysis
Quantitative evaluation includes checking the information for accuracy. After receiving knowledge from the area, we reveal it for accuracy so that you can make sure no essential error.
Data from the interview advisor (if recorded) is analyzed qualitatively. It entails the approach of transcribing. The information is first transcribed into written type for nearer investigation. Even though transcribing seems to be a straightforward technical task, it includes judgments about what degree of element to decide upon, consequently it our team to be eager and in a quiet environment. After transcribing the recorded data, the staff reads via to do away with ambiguity and repeated items (to make experience), organizes into topics and patterns following the foremost research questions or pursuits.
Quantitative information evaluation alternatively entails each descriptive and inferential analysis (the place relevant). Descriptive analysis akin to frequencies and percentages, means and commonplace deviation are used to reward quantitative data in form of tables and graphs. This is carried out in an effort to describe what the data indicates. Inferential evaluation is used to experiment the speculation and relationships.