Guidance for paper publishing
Writing for academic journals is a extremely competitive activity, and it’s significant to understand that there could be numerous reasons behind a rejection. Furthermore, the journal peer-review process is an essential element of publication because no writer could identify and address all potential issues with a manuscript.
- Do not rush submitting your article for publication.
- Select an appropriate publication outlet.
- Read the aims and scope and author guidelines of your target journal carefully.
- Make a good first impression with your title and abstract.
- Have a professional editing firm copy-edit(not just proofread) your manuscript, including the main text, list of references, tables and figures.
- Submit a cover letter with the manuscript.
- Address reviewer comments very carefully.
- we have a expert team help for development IEEE /ACM /UGC reorganization international journal paper writing.